BECOME A HOPE & A FUTURE VOLUNTEER AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Hope & A Future, we recognize that every successful program begins and ends with the continued participation and assistance of our volunteers. Since our beginning, they have been on the front lines of the battle against abuse, neglect and countless other negative influences in the lives of foster children. And frankly, we would lose the fight without them.
But as our programs flourish, we see a greater and greater need for people willing to give their time and share their understanding.
Among the many volunteer opportunities that currently exist with Hope & A Future are:
- RFKC: camp counselors willing to help provide positive childhood memories to our 7-11 year old campers through fun activities among the pines of Payson, Arizona.
- TRAC: camp counselors willing to help guide our campers through a character-building experience among the pines of Payson, Arizona.
- LIFE 360: volunteer as a mentor to foster children who are "aging out" of the foster care system.
- Arizona Princess Program: organizers able to conduct “dress drives” in their community, collecting new or like-new formal dresses, shoes, make-up and jewelry.
- Annual Christmas Celebration: volunteers help organize the event and collect donated gifts from churches and businesses throughout the metro Phoenix area.
- Administration: volunteers to help with day to day administration work.
Do you have the passion and time to help guide the lives of Arizona’s foster children?
If so, please fill out the following form:
(* = required field)
Or feel free to contact Kelli Freeman at 602-740-1772 or Kelli@AZHope.com for more information.